BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010年4月28日星期三

Comment on Today's Game

Today, I would like to spend some time to talk about today match. Which is the game CLHS vs HEHS.

1st. As a player who been replaced by someone else from the bench, I observed what happened on the pitch. It is a violent football which I never experienced before.

2nd. (This is what I observed for 3 matches of my school against Heng Ee.)
Sitting beside the pitch under a shady tree, I watched a tactic which I feel “Awesome " and " Fabulous ".

A formation of X-0-Y is used against our school by Heng Ee.
The total of the unknown X and Y is 10.
And Usually X > Y.

The same tactic is used for 3 matches and all end up with the result as Lose for them.

Just like today, 5-0-5.
It is awesome,
really really awesome.

(I am sure those who are interested in football will understood I am writing here.)

0 评论: