BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2008年11月26日星期三

First Post in English

Yesterday i went to play football.
I reached there, by 4.30pm
Rau, Irshad, Najib, Shafiq and his brother was playing there.
When i m there,
Rau quarrel with Irshad
He ask Irshad not to let me play,
but Irshad Ignored him.
Irshad ask me to be the goalkeeper,
but i have to take off my boots.

This is my boots.
I agreed them by taking off my boots, and we start playing.
We divide into two team
Me, Irshad, and Najib at the same team
Rau, Shafiq and his brother as our opponents.
Few minutes after playing,
I m given a chance to take a long shot( counted as goal kick )
Shariq, as the opponent last man and also the goalkeeper.
He cant caught my ball, finally i scored.
Now, Rau angry and he went off.
Replaced by an anonymous, dunno what he call.
By this time, Irshad ask me to be the striker.
I solo all over, and finally the ball pass through between the legs of Shafiq's brother.
I got another score.
By this time, Najib shot, blocked by Shafiq, and the ball come over to me.
I shot, the ball flew over the gate to the road.
They ask me to get the ball.
When i m at the roadside, the ball lost.
I am shocked and slacking there,
They ask me to pay them a new NIKE ball with RM47.
I agreed them with RM30, the rest they pay.
They ask for RM33, i say no, RM30 is more than enough.
By this time, here come my saver, Shafiq.
He found the ball at the drain.
I thanked him, I give 5 ringgit for them to buy some drinks.
Irshad shacked his hand with me, and say thanks.
I suppose to buy some food for my parents coz we are having wedding dinner by that night at Butterworth.
but i gave them. I ask myself why, there's no answer.
So i din buy anything and i went home.
I come down again to buy three Pao1.
1 for dad, 1 for mom and another 1 for myself.
After buying, I saw Swee Khoon's mom, and i tell her that we r having our gathering party at the ground floor of my house. She agreed to bring us some Loh Bak.( thanks )
Then i am in a hurry and it's a bit late. So i quickly run home.
After finish bathing, i ask my sister to choose cloth for me.
Finally i wore long pants, White T-shirt, sport shoes, necklace and sun glasses.( acting cool, but not cool at all =) )
By 7.00 sharp.
I start our journey to Butterworth.
On the way, we suppose to follow yi2 zhang4's car,
but he said he going to fretch aunt at Alma.
So we have to find the venue ourselves.
On the way, my mom keep nagging coz we cant find the venue.
With the help of an old uncle, we found the venue.
Finally i can stop listening to my mom nag, or else my ear gone.
When my dad parking his car and i m still in the car, a girl sms me.
We sms with each other until the function start.
The dinner ended by 10.30.
On the way home, i continue sms with her.
i ask her 冷笑话. ask her to guess.
She guessed wrongly. I scold her.
Then she scold me back, along the way home.
When i reached home, i ask her to wait for me until i finish bathing.
when i m back, i sms her.
she reply me this " 一个字可以形容: 久."
then i keep argue with her,
finally i won the sms fight. Hi 5.
By 12.00,
she slept, i tot she angry with me.
Then i send her this " u angry d?
She say no.
She felt asleep coz she need to wake up early by tomorrow.
Then we stop sms with each others.

24-11-08
quite a happy day.
1) no need to pay them for the money of the ball
2) got people sms with me at the boring journey.
3) can enjoy the delicious food.

Hehe, i noe i got a lot of grammar mistake.
Coz my english not good enough.

0 评论: