BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2008年11月28日星期五

Funny Moment for the football today

Same as Monday, i went to play football this afternoon with my friend, Han Wern.
There's a few of funny moment just now.

1) Penalty Shoot Out.
I shoot the ball to the goal post, Han Wern fantastic dive save the ball.
I am shocked. He doesn't play as a goalkeeper before,
but the dive for today make me think him in a different way.
By this time, we r playing a penalty shoot out,
He as a goalkeeper and i as the penalty taker.
I took the first two shot,
First shot blocked by Han Wern,
second shot i shoot out.
The 3rd, 4th and 5th,
I am in a high form.
I shoot in all the goal.
Hurray, finally i won.
Hi 5.

2) Crossbar Challenge.
We were playing cross bar challenge too.
Han Wern improved his long ball shooting skill,
His shot makes my hand "Or Chea"
All of a sudden, i aim the goal post opposite.
And i shot, It suppose to be a goal, all because of the little pond which is in front of the post
make the ball drop into it.
At first, Han Wern decided to block the ball, but he ran away from the ball,
Finally, the water spray to someone which is playing behind the goal post.
And one of the little girl scream loudly.
I show them a "sorry" action.

3) Cross, Head, Finishing.
Cross the ball and Head to the goal,
I am a crossing pro, I cross nicely to him,
and he head out all the time, I am very TL to him.
But, he still did the same things.
I angry, I took a powerful shot, to scare him.
But unexpected, the ball flew out to the gate.
I though the ball will broke the window, just a few inci.
But it didn't happen. Praise the lord.
The ball rebound to the floor,
An indian woman, which is the owner for the house scolded me.
I show my "sorry" pose to her so.
And Han Wern laugh at me.

Haiz, we play in the rain.
Everyone went off, and both of us keep playing.
we went home by 6pm.

0 评论: