BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2008年12月30日星期二

Christmas Week Celebration

21/12/08
It's the last day for Christmas Drama at Dewan Sri Pinang, I went there, with my Aunt and her family. This year, the story is written about Kevin Soh, a man who took drugs and stays in Jail for 20 years. There are 2 special speaker for tat night- Pas. Frad Seawead and Kevin Soh. Both of them told us about God. By 11 something, the show ended.

22/12/08
There's nothing special for today, i planned today schedule by playing badminton, computer games, football, help Kok Yin and Kok Leong prepare their catering food and Blaaaa blaaaa blaaaa.

23/12/08
2 day before Christmas, I went to Hunza Complex's Chruch for bible study, but i learn nothing. Joshua sms me at first. But in the end, he called me with his mobile phone, can be seen he is a rich man children. He called me for 40 minutes to kap siao. If i did tat, i will definitely scolded by my mom and my dad. By that night, I saw uncle Soo Cheang, He brought me and Ah Kit to Jalan Pahang to have our Wan Tan Mee as supper.

24/12/08
I went football training in the morning, I m the earliest be there with the reason of no transport. Dunno what's the event for today, so many cars. The owner of the car warn us, once we break their car, we have to pay them back. But i dun care, i just relish my football training with all my team mates. Mimi attended the training today with his brother, i m surprised. We did our warm up at first, then followed by passing, 3 0n 3, and the last one, Offense vs Defense. The training end up by 10.15am. I called Mee Che Che to fetch me in school. After having their breakfast, they came to my school. While i m waiting for them, i played crossing challenge with Huey Hong. and Bryan. Now, I saw a Hand phone on floor, once i saw i can recognize that phone belongs to Yu Kai called his dad with his hand phone, Said that i m going to Trader Hotel by Christmas morning, i asked him get it from me by 10.30am. Tonight, we had our Dinner at House, There's a lot of delicious food and i am sure all of u would like to have all tat like me.


25/12/08 Christmas Day
Merry Christmas everyone, I went to the Trader Hotel at town area, by 9 something, when i reached there, i went to Ni Che's room, 1330. I woke her 3 lazy children up. Settle everything, We went from the Christmas Morning Service. Before we went out from the room, Yu Kai's dad called me, said that he is going to be Trader Hotel Entrance in 5 minutes time, He reached the entrance, but i haven't leave the room. OMG let him wait there. He asked me man4 man4 lai2.
I passed the phone to him, then i quickly went to the Matahari Ballroom. Mee Che Che sms me, said that she's sitting at the fourth row left to the stage. I found her, sit together with her. By this time, i saw Uncle Soo Cheang, sitting two row straight in front of me, I sms him, said that he can find me by turning his head straight 90 degree. I agreed to join him and his family for lunch. We went to the Georgetown Cafe. Have our lunch there.
After having lunch with them, I meet Ni che at Wong Kok Restaurant. Before i meet them, i went for a short while window shopping, I walked one round each floor, then only i meet them. Haha. After i met them, we went shopping again, Ni Che Che brought me a pair of sport shoes as Christmas Gift. Whoooooooooooaaaaaaa. I wore tat by Christmas Night Dinner at Trader Hotel too. We enjoy our dinner, we also receive a blessed draw prize which is Tupperware inside. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh. There's only one word for this year Christmas, Happy.

26/12/08 Boxing Day
I doesn't have any plan for today, same as Monday, i played, Computer game, football and badminton. From Walter i heard that there's no one attended today training, only him and the coach Wei Hau. haha. Coz all of them slept until very late like me, some may go shopping. Nothing much to talk about for today.

27/12/08
It's the last day i stay at Po Po's house, and also for Mee Che. I sleep at 2am and woke up by 5am, i went to Airport, coz Mee Che Che is leaving, back to London. We took some photo at Airport.
After sent her to the Airport, We had our Wan Tan Mee breakfast. After tat, we went back to Po Po's house and sleep again by 9.00. I slept until 1pm, then woke up for lunch. We ate Chicken rice, Mee Jawa, and so on. By 4.00pm, I played badminton with Gideon Ko Ko again. This time, i won him, Hurray. I went home by 5.00. Here ended my Christmas week celebration.

0 评论: