BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2008年12月17日星期三

Today Training, I injuried someone and also myself

Today training

8.15am
Run three round of the field. Followed by warm up.
We did stretching, followed by 30 times Star Jump.
After tat, We run towards to the goal post, then run back. ( Repeated 5 times)
Here come the horrible, terrible training, We do pumping 30 times.
Repeat the same section, run towards to the goal post again, then run back.
Wei Hau, our coach want us to do pumping again.
I try to cheat with everyone, but dun seem successful.

8.40am
School bell rang, We rest for few minutes.
We continue our training with passing section,
As usual, one touch, stop ball, long pass are necessary.

9.00am
We play 3 on 3.
Me, Chee Meng and Tze Huei in the same team,
VS Wei Zhen, Well-Kit and Bryan.
Chee Meng score the first goal. 1-0.
Then Tze Huei make a mistake here,
He just let the ball go,
Wei Zhen make a short passing,
The ball row into the post, 1-1.
I took a shot, hit Well-Kit's hand,
Then the ball bounce back and hit Wei Zhen's nose.
He rest for a while, then we continue our game.
I shoot the ball on Bryan face again.
And he replaced by Sian Ho.
I try to be funny by heading the ball for 5-7 times,
finally he ball pass through the side line.
Wei Zhen started the ball at the side line,
unexpected, Sian Ho make a one touch,
And he scored. OMG........
We lost, and three of us kena pumping 20 times.
Haizzzzzzzzzzzzz.

9.30am
As usual, tactic game started.
I play as a DM.
Wei zhen and well-kit play as CM.
Ben and Yong Shen play Wings.
Striker will be Fuk Jern.
Jyh Kae, Chee Meng, 钟灵铁卫.
Quan Chen and Bryan play sides.
Tze Huei and Han Wern play as DM.
I injuried when i m rushing for the ball,
Tze Huei suppose to shoot the ball, but i kicked the ball away.
And He shoot on my right leg. Sob Sob.
And I injuried Bryan by shooting the ball on his face again. Sorry Bryan.

10.15am
We discuss our problem now.
And finally the training ended.
Something special happened today,
Ah Pek din attend our training. Siok ka.
Then we play crossing on the field. Coz the weather dun seem hot.
And there's few parents standing in front of Ah Hee's office.
looking at us. Like a gang of crazy guys playing football.

Came back from training.
After lunch, I slept from 1pm to 7pm.
Wow, tonight no need to sleep d.
I slept so long for my leg after hit by Tze Huei.
Still think of the present of myself for friday training.

0 评论: