BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2009年1月29日星期四

2nd Day Of Chinese New Year Part 1

As usual, i suppose to wake up late, but i received a morning call. It's because my uncle going to come by 11.00. By 9.30am, i woke up, after brushed my teeth, i start online, Check mail, Chat, Discussion abt Friday and bla bla bla. No one here besides me and brother, Brother slept late but nvm. Just a while, Lee Hui's mom called me, ask me to wait for her ( to receive angpau and some snacks.) I did, Parents came back from market, din buy us some foods for breakfast, what i can do is to eat some groundnuts and a piece of cheese cake. That make me full.
Few minutes later, Uncle Soo Shueng reached, followed by Uncle Soo Cheang.
Few photos will be posting soon, be patient.
Shu Yi and Shu Lei are my cousin brother, once they come, they run towards to my mom room for some toys. After that, i took them into my sister's room, to play her piano. It's nice to see when he is playing, just like a professional. haha.
They went home by 12 something, and my mom start preparing for tonight reunion dinner at my aunt house. By 2 something, we start our journey to Bukit Mertajam.

0 评论: