BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2009年1月28日星期三

2nd Day of Chinese New Year Part 2

We reached 二姨 house by 4pm, although it's a bit late but shouldn't be a problem. If you were there, u should know how angry i m. My 表哥, dun even think of the present of my family members. They stay in their room all the time. This make me very angry. Since it is just the second day of the Chinese New Year, and i shouldn't be so angry because of such kind of stuff. After that, we went to 大姨 house for visiting. When i m there i saw my niece, Tian Tian. She's cute and she likes my brother when he is carrying her. Followed by 小姨 house, the reunion dinner were held there.

This year were abit different as compare with last year. Last year we started our game by 8.00pm, but this year 9.00pm. Why??? everyone were so surprise that i din call them to join me. It is because i m angry with cousin brothers. They treat me badly, and i din called them to start the game at all but 大姨丈 and 阿德哥哥. I joined them. By, 9.30pm, 小舅 and his family were rushing back to Rawang, Selangor. Mom suggested us to go home by 10.00pm with the reason of brother had a gathering with his friends who is going back to UK the next day. So, we went home at 10. Last year, we went home by 2.00am. It's surprise rite? 4 hours different. It's also because i m angry, and i felt nothing while going back. On the way back, i keep nagging. Haiz, stop by here. Nth special to share, just my schedule.

0 评论: