BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2009年1月25日星期日

The Day before Chinese New Year

This year, there's not much different as last year. It's a reunion dinner held on my house, and someone who didn't join us last year joined us this year. He is my grandpa brother who is alone by that night. ( pity him). We started our dinner by 6.00pm, grandparents cant afford for a longer wait, so we have to make it earlier. Here were the delicious foods for that night.

That's not all, still a lot in the kitchen. By that night, we end up our reunion dinner by 8. I watched movies, wait for the arrival of the new year. By 11.30pm, i started my game with my sister and mother. By 1.00pm, they slept, and i didn't. I keep watching movie. As chinese tradition, children shouldn't sleep early by tonight. So, I kept watching movie. Everyone sleep, included my brother. Left me alone, i do my seni homework. Haha. Surprise rite? I watched tv until 2.40am, Cant afford d, and i slept. Here ended my post, nothing special. Just write it as a diary.

0 评论: