BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2009年1月28日星期三

First Day of Chinese New Year

Someone of you might be expecting me by waking up late, but i didn't. Must be surprise rite? I woke up by 9am. Last night i slept at 2.40pm but today i wake up at 9. Lack of sleepiness. The gong's sound of the lion dance work me. As wat i did for the previous year, i went down to the apartment for the lion dance show.


After watched the lion show, i switch on my computer online. Not much people online, and i receive some wishing msg from others. We called Uncle Soo Sheung to confirm whether they are coming for visiting or not. They do but it's too late, so i went out for visiting first. We went to grandma's sister house first, we had our lunch there. Yummy, haha. Free lunch.

Followed by grandpa sister. We reached their house, saw Uncle Soo Sheung there, then we eat there again, haha, become fat d, We went home around 3. Dad went out with his friends, and the rest of us stay at home. I took a nap. By 6.30pm, i have my dinner. Then, we go visiting again. We went to grandma's brother house. Just stay there for half an hour. And we went to Po Po house.

I had my self service there. Enjoy everything. Eat, watch, receive angpau. Haha. By 10.30pm. We went home. I sms again by tat time.

0 评论: