BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2009年1月29日星期四

Hang Out with 小姨, 大舅 and family.

Today, 二姨, 小姨 and 大舅 come to my house for visiting from Bukit Mertajam, but 二姨went home early becoz they have other events. So, left 小姨 and 大舅. 二姨 reached by 2, we start playing over "game" and i lose a lot(sob sob). Haiz, but nvm. Followed by 大舅 then 小姨. They continue playing but i din. I play my PC. After playing, i decided to bring 大舅 and 小姨 to Northan Beach for dinner. They dunno the way to the Northan Beach, so i followed 大舅 and my sister followed 小姨 car. We are the last to start driving but we reached the earliest. Coz sister dunno how to guide the way, and they drive until Komtar. Thats great. I have my Filipino's food named Tocino. That's nice. it's cost RM9.50 but it makes me full. I have a look to the sea, and the wind keep blowing, it make me more comfortable. We walk along the store, looking for delicious food. Tepanyaki, Pizza, Sushi and bla bla bla were appeared in front of me to make the decision. Finally i choose Tocino, and Ice Kacang. and We also ordered Fried Oyster, Loh Bak, Rojak and bla bla bla. It's cost us RM100++. The earliest order came the latest, Hokkien Mee. This make 大舅 very angry, coz his son Kuo Chao havent eat at all. Finally, the food came. Here come the funny moment. A lizard was dropped to my mom and she screamed loudly. haha. Haiz, mom nagging d, tell u more abt the others next time. Bye bye.

0 评论: